Associate Chemical Engineer:
Damascus Fortune Technologies (DFT) is looking for an experienced chemical engineer, with at least Bachelor's degree in (Chemical/Materials engineering) from reputed institute in India or abroad to work as an Associate Engineer.
DFT is one of the most reputed and recognized start up company in advanced materials (nano-materials) area in India, with many prestigious awards on its name. In today’s competitive, warp-speed global economy, success depends on being first to market with innovative, value-creating materials and services with equal consideration to environmental, social, and economic impact. As, DFT is starting its scale up operations in India as well as boosting the R&D activities on nano-composite area, it is also developing a strong team to take its patented technology to the next level.
- Evaluating and predicting reliability performance and standardizing reporting to facilitate the improvement of safety, reliability, maintainability and operability of DF’s technology
- Using data and reliability principles to focus on improving optimal availability of DF’s technology
- Providing assistance to maintenance teams on processes for effective critical analysis and condition monitoring
- Coordinating the process of carbon emissions to CNT
- Leading improvement projects
- Conduct regular tests of devices and software to assure they are in proper working condition.
- Assist in the operational activities of the instructional program and provide assistance in coordinating experiments.
- Assist in development of budget requests for the laboratory facility; writing and examining bid specifications; and maintenance of all records concerning the DF’s technology and device operations
- At least Bachelors degree in Chemical/Materials engineering from reputed institute in India or abroad
- Thorough knowledge and hand-on expertise in manufacturing of carbon nanotubes, nanofibers by CVD method or similar
- Sound expertise in designing experiments for chemical synthesis
- Sound knowledge of materials science, specifically nanomaterials like CNT manufacturing, catalysis etc.
- Understanding of relation between processing-microstructure-property in nanomaterials space
- Self-motivated individual with passion for innovation in engineering and technology
- Strong desire to commercialize and lead a cutting edge technology project and to make it to revenue targets
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Can speak English and Hindi fluently
- Willing to work in start-up environment (Current location: Gandhidham Gujarat (at least 1 year))
Candidates with a blend of materials science and chemical engineering with expertise in Green house gases, CNT, CNF is ideal.
Interested candidates please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.